CONNECT RETHINK LEAD
The CRL team has 15 plus years of experience serving as a resource and providing community outreach. We focus on connecting resources to support community initiatives through relationships and partnerships. Founded on core values related to connections, rethinking and leading, CRL coordinates philanthropic relationships and assist in promoting the mission and philosophy of its clients.
CRL Community Development Services
· Engage with communities to increase our clients’ presence
· Develop community relationships and partnerships
· Develop relationships with secondary and post-secondary educational institutions
· Propose, implement and support community initiatives
Learning and Development
The professionals at CRL Resources have 15 plus years of experience in learning and development. Our experiences entail supporting startups, small businesses, corporations, and organizations. Therefore, our diverse approach to learning and development incorporates developing training strategies and solutions by collaborating with business units of our clients. This approach allows CRL to support organizations in areas such as strategy, innovation, evaluation, implementation, and process while driving safety, quality and improving learning outcomes.
CRL Learning and Development Services
· Define, design, implement and evaluate learning processes
· Audit and review learning and development programs for changes and integration of new initiatives
· Deliver NCCER training
· Deliver Instructor Craft Training Program (ICTP)
· Provide guidance for NCCER accredited training sponsorship (ATS) for organizations and educational institutions on becoming an NCCER ATS
· Design apprenticeship programs
· Conduct audit/compliance review
CRL L&D - Course List click here
CRL Resources provide onsite and online exam proctoring services. Testers can take their exam online or in-person while experienced proctor monitors and guide the tester through the process. CRL Resources ensures the integrity of the exam for the client by:
· Candidate ID Check
· Tester is observed via webcam and monitored by an experienced and trained proctor
· All test sessions are in real-time and the proctor will be able to see everything the tester does at the location and on the screen.
Leadership Management - Construction
Construction Leadership - Course List click here
Workshops & Speaking Engagements
CRL is available to customize workshops or speaking engagements that fit the needs of your event, organization, or audience. Our team is excited to facilitate workshops for student organizations, business/industry and more. Recent speaking engagements include, but not limited to, speaking at conferences, commencements, and youth motivational programs.
CRL workshops and speaking engagement services available are
· Motivational speakers for your conference or organization
· Panel discussions moderator and/or participants
· Roundtable and workshop session facilitators